These links usually point to the page with instructions on how to listen to a stream, not to the station's main homepage. We don't link directly to the stream because they tend to move around, because the stations like having people visit their websites, and this way you can compare Vorbis with the other legacy proprietary codecs many of these stations still use.
Automatically updated stream directories
- Icecast directory, The official xiph.org stream directory.
- Musicgoal, Provides a directory of Ogg Vorbis streams.
- Radio Indymedia, Promotes open-publishing with an aggregated stream list. Identifies Ogg Vorbis streams.
- BBR Backstreet Backlash Records, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Bermudafunk Independent radio for the Rhein/Neckar-region, Germany.
- BlueGrassRadio 108 24h Bluegrass & Related Music - Tallinn, Estonia
- Brazillbient Lounge easy listening for punk rockers.
- Český Rozhlas three public-radio channels, Czech Republic.
- CJSW University of Calgary student radio, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- DANCE RADIO CZ dance radio channels, Czech Republic.
- Deutschlandradio - Germany's nationwide public radio, broadcasting three channels: Deutschlandfunk (news, politics), DeutschlandRadio Kultur (culture, classical music), DRadio Wissen (science)
- Edge FM 102.1 FM contemporary music from seventies to current, Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia.
- EBM Radio futurepop and industrial music, Germany.
- Freies Sender Kombinat (FSK) non-commercial grassroots radio, Hamburg, Germany.
- FullVibes underground techno, hardtek, breakbeat, jungle, and drumnbass radio.
- HBR1 music on Futurenet, Germany.
- Hertz 87,9 College Radio, University of Bielefed, Germany.
- KALX-FM University of California, College Radio, Berkeley, California, USA.
- KDVS-FM Freeform radio, Davis, California, USA.
- Kohina plays soundtracks of C64 and Atari games.
- KPCW-FM community radio news and talk, Park City, Utah, USA.
- KRCL-FM community radio, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- KVCU-AM Radio 1190, Independent Music, Boulder, Colorado, USA.
- LORA München talk radio, Munich, Germany.
- M94.5 student radio, Munich, Germany.
- Magnatune stream of the Magnatune label music library, requires subscription fee, Berkeley, California, USA.
- Omroep Venray local public radio station, Venray, Netherlands.
- Party107 100% commercial-free Internet radio, Nixa, Missouri, USA.
- Radio Helsinki freeform and variety music, Graz, Austria.
- Sky Radio Russian-language popular radio station, Estonia.
- Tilos Radio public non-mainstream radio in Budapest, Hungary.
- URGent Radio student radio, Gent, Vlaanderen, Belgium.
- URN 1350-AM student radio, Nottingham, United Kingdom.
- WBAI-FM part of the Pacifica Foundation, community radio, New York, New York, USA.
- WBUR-FM public radio news and talk, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- WCBN-FM University of Michigan student radio, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
- WCLV-FM classical music, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- WCPE-FM classical music, Wake Forest, North Carolina, USA.
- WFMU-FM freeform radio, Jersey City, New Jersey, USA.
- WKNC-FM North Carolina State University student radio, North Carolina, USA.
- WRCT-FM Carnegie Mellon University student radio, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- WSCA-FM community radio, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA.
- WSIA-FM CUNY student radio, Staten Island, New York, New York, USA.
- WUML-FM college radio, Lowell, Massachusetts, USA.
- WXDU-FM Duke University student radio, Durham, North Carolina, USA.
- WXYC-FM University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill student radio, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.
These streams are no longer working; they are mentioned for historical interest.
- BBC test stream offline since 2003-01-03.
- Free radio Linux speech synthesizer reading the Linux source code, offline since mid-2004.
- San Francisco Liberation Radio was forcibly taken offline by the United States Marshalls and FCC on 2003-10-25.
- Radio Słuchaj Poland. offline since 2006-12-31
- CBC Radio One & Two public radio, Toronto, Canada.
- FM4 Unofficial stream of FM4 Austria - offline since 2010