- Video to Theora Simple and clear video (any format) converter to Theora (serves as a frontend to ffmpeg2theora), Released at FEB 2013.
- Theora Converter .NET Batch converts almost any video file to OGG (.ogv) Theora format. This application is a graphical user interface for ffmpeg2theora 0.27. A GUI that supports 2 pass video encoding with Theora 1.1.1 (Thusnelda).
- Visonair.tv Ogg Streamer A Windows application to stream directly from a webcam to an Icecast server.
- Visonair.tv Virtual Stage Includes an application to encode to Theora, forces fixed size and encoding parameters though. Registration required.
- MediaCoder Application to encode media files into many target formats, including Theora.
- SUPER General purpose converter application, also serves as a frontend to ffmpeg2theora.
- FFCoder, general purpose converter
- The Wikipedia Theora Page provides an up to date list of software that can encode Theora.
- DSF DirectShow Filters for Windows allows playback and encoding of Ogg Theora/Vorbis in all Windows apps that use the DirectShow framework.
- Thoggen is a DVD backup utility ('DVD ripper') for Linux, based on GStreamer and Gtk+.
- Freej Freej is a realtime video mixer. It can stream Theora and Vorbis live to Icecast. Check here for more info.
- OggConvert is a small Gnome utility which uses GStreamer to convert (almost) any media file to Vorbis, Theora and Dirac.
- Frontend for ffmpeg2theora is a KDE GUI for ffmpeg2theora.
- Katiuska is a KDE theora encoder GUI. It uses ffmpeg2theora, mencoder, the encoder_example that comes with the theora libs and a little gpl bash script.
Mac OS X
- XiphQT allows you to export from Quicktime, or any application supporting Quicktime (i.e. Final Cut Pro), to Theora/Vorbis.
- Simple Theora Encoder an ffmpeg2theora frontend