Opus Debut Brainstorm
There's a spectrum of possible performance types, and we have some decisions to make.
- Performance spaces: public (i.e. with audiences on-site) or private
- Number of sites: 2 or more
- Stream type: audio only, or audio+video
At the low end, we could have a bunch of people playing in their bedrooms, with the audience listening to a stream. At the high end, we could have 3 different sites, each with performers on stage, an audience listening, and two projectors showing live feeds of the other two sites.
- Taps (totally inappropriate for the mood, but it's Taps!)
- A terrible song I made up for the occasion
Musicians and Sites
- DC: Strings and woodwinds courtesy of Kat's group
- Boston: Good possibility of a variety of singers, as well as classical guitar and piano
- Needed: singers at other sites for a duet, drummer