XSPF Conformance Tests
Revision as of 11:18, 21 December 2007 by Saoshyant (cat)
The following items are MUST elements in the XSPF specification.
- Relative Paths ("Relative paths MUST be resolved according to the XML Base specification or IETF RFC 2396")
- handles valid URIs
- handles failure of any one resource ("If an xspf:track element cannot be rendered, a user-agent MUST skip to the next xspf:track element and MUST NOT interrupt the sequence.")
- "xspf:playlist elements MUST contain one and only one trackList element. The trackList element may be empty."
- "xspf:track elements MAY contain zero or more location elements, but a user-agent MUST NOT render more than one of the named resources."
- trackNum "MUST be a valid XML Schema nonNegativeInteger"
- duration "MUST be a valid XML Schema nonNegativeInteger."