These links usually point to the page with instructions on how to listen to a stream, not to the station's main homepage. We don't link directly to the stream because they tend to move around, because the stations like having people visit their websites, and this way you can compare Vorbis with the other legacy proprietary codecs many of these stations still use.
Automatically updated stream directories
- Icecast directory, the official xiph.org stream directory.
- Visonair.tv Directory, directory for Ogg Vorbis and Theora streams.
- Ogg Vorbis streams, Musicgoal's directory of Ogg Vorbis streams.
- RamAir University of Bradford Students Union Radio Station.
- ACB Radio Interactive Music DJed by blind and partially sighted people from around the globe.
- Brazillbient Lounge easy listening for punk rockers.
- CBC Radio One & Two public radio, Toronto, Canada.
- Radio-Canada 1 & 2 public radio, Montréal, Québec, Canada (in French).
- CJSW University of Calgary student radio, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Český Rozlas 3 public-radio channels, Czech Republic.
- CUR 1350-AM University of Cambridge student radio, Churchill College, Cambridge, UK.
- (((EBM Radio))) German Radiostation. EBM, Futurepop, Industrial
- Deutschlandradio + Deutschlandradio Kultur German radio stations which broadcast mainly news and classical music.
- FREIRAD community radio, Innsbruck, Austria (in German).
- frequence3 Frequence3, webradio Francophone, pop+dance, FR.
- Junction11 University of Reading student radio, Reading, UK.
- KAMP-AM University of Arizona student radio, Tucson, AZ, USA.
- KCSM-FM jazz music, San Mateo, CA, USA.
- KGLP-FM public radio, Gallup, NM, USA.
- KPFA-FM Pacifica Network public radio, Berkeley, CA, USA.
- KRCL-FM community radio, Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
- KPSU Portland State University student radio, Portland, OR, USA.
- KQLZ-FM rock & roll, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- LORA München talk radio, Munich, Germany.
- M94.5 student radio, Munich, Germany
- NRK Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, all channels live.
- Omroep Venray local public radio station, Venray, Netherlands.
- ORF FM-4 pop/rock music, Vienna, Austria.
- Radio 1190 independent music, University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Radio Akropolis Prague, Czech Republic.
- Radio FG techno music, Paris, France.
- Radio 404 unusual music, mostly electro (french radio).
- Radio RMX house music from France.
- Radio France 8 channels from Paris.
- Radio Mania rock music, Tallinn, Estonia
- Radio Six International eclectic music mix, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Radio Słuchaj.com Poland.
- Surge Southampton University student radio, Southampton, UK.
- STREAPS Audio Stream Merger
- Univalle Estereo, Cali, Columbia.
- URN 1350-AM student radio, Nottingham, UK.
- Vancouver Free Radio independent music, Vancouver, BC, CA.
- Virgin Radio Virgin Radio, UK.
- WCBN-FM University of Michigan student radio, Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
- WCLV-FM classical music, Cleveland, OH, USA.
- WCPE-FM classical music, Wake Forest, NC, USA.
- WFMU-FM freeform radio, Jersey City, NJ, USA.
- WGDR-FM community radio, Plainfield, VT, USA.
- Wicked Karma Live 4 channels, Sim City.
- WRCT-FM Carnegie Mellon University student radio, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- WSIA-FM CUNY student radio, Staten Island, New York, NY, USA.
- WXDU-FM Duke University student radio, Durham, NC, USA.
- WXYC-FM University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill student radio, Chapel Hill, NC, USA.
- IRS TLIS College Radio, Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Tilos Radio public non-mainstream radio in Budapest, Hungary.
- CanalB french radio in Bretagne, France.
- Electric Radio cheerful club music.
- ormgas.com streaming OC Remixes
- Zee 100 - 104.2 FM - Powered by OtsDJ & Sound Solution The Hottest Tracks & Oldies From The Globe
- P5 Solungen FM 105.1 Local broadcaster in Hedmark, Norway.
- Democracy Now is a news program broadcast daily in the USA.
- LugRadio is a fortnightly talk show about GNU/Linux and free software.
- Quirks & Quarks is a science program broadcast weekly in Canada.
- News from Neptune a weekly radio show that covers the news of the week and its coverage by the media.
These streams are no longer working; they are mentioned for historical interest.
- BBC test stream offline since 2003-01-03.
- Free radio Linux speech synthesizer reading the Linux source code, offline since mid-2004.
- San Francisco Liberation Radio busted by the feds, offline since 2003-10-15.
These are links to stream-usage statistics.
- WCPE statistics for five codec types