Revision as of 08:36, 27 March 2008 by Fp (updated cortado?)
- theora: reference encoder/decoder (the decoder support all theora features) library with MMX optimizations: theora svn, theora official releases.
- theora-old: old encoder/decoder (the decoder does not support all theora features, but it's faster than theora in many cases) library, with MMX optimizations; theora version up to 1.0 alpha 7 were using this code trunk: theora-old svn.
- theora-exp: experimental encoder/decoder (the decoder is more or less the same of reference, the encoder is new and supports all theora features but it's not really usable) library: theora-exp svn.
- theora-exp-mt: experimental decoder (based on an old version of the reference decoder) optimized for SMP/multi core systems: theora-exp-mt svn.
- Cortado or newer OggHandler: a GPL Java decoder for Ogg Theora, Ogg Vorbis and other codecs. Embedding this applet on your website you can give viewers access to streams from either the Flumotion streaming server or play a local file from your server without the need for a locally installed media player supporting the correct formats on the visitors computer.
- ffmpeg (only vp3 features, mmx, sse2 optimisations).
- Etheora: a simplified API to theora reference encoder/decoder.
- Theora Hardware: List of hardware-players supporting Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwarePlayers: List of media players that can play Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwareEncoders: List of software that can encode to Ogg Theora
- TheoraDecoders: List of decoder implementations
- TheoraEncoders: List of encoder implementations
- List of Theora videos: Get some files to see what the codec's like
- Games that use Theora: List of known games that use Theora
- TheoraTestsuite: Different samples to test player compliance