Revision as of 10:01, 9 August 2011 by Bemasc (Add suggested testcase of totally silent multichannel (assuming that's legal...))
This page lists test vectors needed for OggOpus which are specific to the Ogg mapping (separate from the opus bitstream test vectors, though they do some bitstream testing as a side efffect)
- All test vectors should be chained files with at least two parts
- Pregap (set large pre-gap with a chime "if you just heard a chime, your player is broken")
- Multichannel stereo (e.g. mono+mono)
- Multichannel w/pregap and random channel maps
- Multichannel with silent channels
- Totally silent multichannel
- Multichannel with 256 channels
- Files with replaygain metadata (esp files which are obviously too quiet/loud without applying replaygain)
- Files with crazy input rate.
- Header-gain set very high with a very quiet input (silent if you don't implement header gain).
- Header-gain set very low with an input that will clip a decoder if the header gain is not done internally.
- Single packet per page
- Utterly stuffed pages with constant continued pages
- Files with chimes after the end (testing end length chopping)
- File with all opus modes and frame sizes
- Stereo files using many mono frames at the beginning/end