This page lists test vectors needed for OggOpus which are specific to the Ogg mapping (separate from the opus bitstream test vectors, though they do some bitstream testing as a side efffect)
- All test vectors should be chained files with at least two parts
- Pregap (set large pre-gap with a chime "if you just heard a chime, your player is broken")
- Multichannel stereo (e.g. mono+mono)
- Multichannel w/pregap and random channel maps
- Multichannel with silent channels
- Multichannel with 256 channels
- Files with replaygain metadata (esp files which are obviously too quiet/loud without applying replaygain)
- Files with crazy input rate.
- Header-gain set very high with a very quiet input (silent if you don't implement header gain).
- Header-gain set very low with an input that will clip a decoder if the header gain is not done internally.
- Single packet per page
- Utterly stuffed pages with constant continued pages
- Files with chimes after the end (testing end length chopping)
- File with all opus modes and frame sizes
- Stereo files using many mono frames at the beginning/end