Revision as of 07:02, 3 January 2006 by Fp
- Project Reports
- Suggest supporting OggSkeleton by default in the core Xiph tools that generate concurrently multiplexed streams:Theora's encoder_example, ffmpeg2theora, the elusive OggFile, etc. [tabled from last month]
- Spam handling on the wiki and issue tracker [tabled from last month]
- Any news on incorrect channel order in oggenc/oggdec? Updated audio.c and audio.h files from John Edwards are in oggenc2.8 (source). Also, what about merging the full oggenc2.8 and oggdec 1.9.2 (source) in the standard xiph.org versions, so also we linux users can use these new advanced features ? [tabled from last month]
- Sort out the status of the new speex.org site
- Latest aoTuV Vorbis Encoders have received lot of testing vs. the original xiph.org encoder from the community and are considered a lot better. Since there is also a Bounty for "Aggressive low-bitrate libvorbis encoding improvements for Vorbis I", how about merging it in the official encoder?