Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 07:38, 15 December 2005 by WikiMaster (Reverted edit of 184.108.40.206, changed back to last version by Jmspeex)
In an effort to bring open-source ideals to the world of multimedia the Xiph.org Foundation develops a multitude of amazing products.
- Ogg: Media container. This is our native format and the recommended container for Xiph codecs.
- Ogg Skeleton: Skeleton information on all logical content bitstreams in Ogg.
- SpeexRTP: RTP payload format for voice
- VorbisRTP: RTP payload format for general audio
- TheoraRTP: RTP payload format for video
- XSPF: XML playlist format
- Compressed Codecs:
- Metadata Codecs:
Software for distributing media
- OggComponent/VorbisComponent: Wrappers to integrate Ogg-Vorbis into MacOsX
Want to hear Xiph in action? These projects are using our codecs, formats, or libraries.
- VorbisStreams: Stations streaming with the Vorbis codec
- Games that use Vorbis: Games using the Vorbis codec for music or sound effects
- VorbisHardware: Hardware players using the Vorbis codec