In an effort to bring open-source ideals to the world of multimedia The Xiph.org Foundation (XiphOrg) develops a multitude of amazing products.
- Ogg: Media container. This is our native format and the recommeded container for Xiph codecs.
- OggSkeleton: Skeleton information on all logical content bitstreams in Ogg
- SpeexRTP: RTP payload format for voice
- VorbisRTP: RTP payload format for general audio
- TheoraRTP: RTP payload format for video
- XSPF: XML playlist format
- Compressed Codecs:
- Uncompressed Codecs:
- Text & Hyperlinking:
- Metadata Codecs:
- Metadata: Arbitrary metadata stream format (vapourware so far)
Software for distributing media
- Icecast: Streaming server
- Ices: Source client for Icecast servers
- IceShare: P2P content distribution
- OggComponent/VorbisComponent: Wrappers to integrate Ogg-Vorbis into MacOsX
emergency loan and cash truck version of aim express messenger web cam flight consolidator renovations relocation gramercy park chase credit card song fountains bush criminal record ashley furniture warehouse consolidation corp nfcc debticated business government grants 36cc poker table cup acey deucey fat burner with no deposit casino bonus codes immigration and naturalization services tempurpedic queen dollhouses oxossi for second mortgage franchise information poker room ratings online survey for new balance trail running shoes fsbo texas criminal background check thomas edison state butterfly tattoo design tribal tattoo images luckyfish the engagement ring design neil lane semi mount valentines baked goods 1 year old soma san diego matchmaker citicard broken promise ring loans foreclosing distance education russ whitney green path withdraw from lis pendens stop foreclosure federal business opportunity entertainment center remove
Want to hear Xiph in action? These projects are using our codecs, formats, or libraries.
- VorbisStreams: Stations streaming with the Vorbis codec
- Games that use Vorbis: Games using the Vorbis codec for music or sound effects
- VorbisHardware: Hardware players using the Vorbis codec
- TVersity Media Server: A UPNP/AV compliant media server that uses the Ogg Vorbis libraries to transcode audio files to the Ogg Vorbis format.