- Maybe done: Fix handling of zero byte packets / drop frames / VFR (and add the libogg readB fix)
- DONE (needs more testing): Make the Ogg/Vorbis only build work again (requires removing the static references to Theora/Kate in Durationscanner)
- DONE: Make it work in Netscape 4 (plugins.ini access is killing it)
- DONE: Make 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 work.
- Chaining support. (At least 'play through' on an icecast stream)
- Test new Theora implementation (pollux)
- New Vorbis implementation? Must benchmark and test with old JVMs.
- Dirac support? DS says jirac "mostly" works.
- Improved duration scanning, seeking, and support for the index when its finalized.
- Make the ant build scripts produce proguarded binaries. (See http://proguard.sourceforge.net/manual/ant.html)
- Rethink Cortado's buffer management (default values and logic)
- Fix short files/low fps not playing correctly:  (should be 10 sec long)
- Do everything HTML5 does.
- Port Gstreamer's QoS system to improve behavior when CPU-constrained
- DONE: fix surround sound support in jorbis.
- Catch the case where the packet is not zero bytes but there are no coded blocks and also treat that as a duplicate
- Vorbis low-pass mode to reduce aliasing when the pluging is producing µlaw output for a 1.1 JVM.
- Perceptual noise shaping for the ulaw output (if we're feeling sufficiently insane)
- HRTF based surround -> stereo downmix.