Revision as of 10:19, 8 November 2009 by Maikmerten (mark Netscape 4 compatability DONE, new item: better buffer management)
- Make the Ogg/Vorbis only build work again (requires removing the static references to Theora/Kate in Durationscanner)
- DONE: Make it work in Netscape 4 (plugins.ini access is killing it)
- Make 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 work.
- Chaining support. (At least 'play through' on an icecast stream)
- Vorbis low-pass mode to reduce aliasing when the pluging is producing µlaw output for a 1.1 JVM.
- Perceptual noise shaping for the ulaw output (if we're feeling sufficiently insane)
- New Vorbis implementation? Must benchmark and test with old JVMs.
- Dirac support?
- Improved duration scanning, seeking, and support for the index when its finalized.
- Make the ant build scripts produce proguarded binaries. (See http://proguard.sourceforge.net/manual/ant.html)
- Rethink Cortado's buffer management (default values and logic)