Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Edit build.properties to have a proper product.name (like '0.5.7')
- Tag new cortado locally, e.g. 'git tag 0.5.7'. !!! Make sure to commit the change above BEFORE tagging !!!
- Build tar with 'ant distcheck'
- Verify that builds from the tar in output/dist/src work and display a sensible version
- Compile with any JDK 'ant release' (NOTE: New JDK mandates using proguard!!)
- Pass the cortado-ovt-stripped-* jar through proguard 4.5b3 or later using the configuration in the repo and replace the stripped version with the result
- Test to make sure the resulting jars are usable
- Publish the tag to the upstream repository, e.g. 'git push --tags'
- Copy the working .jar files to a checkout of https://svn.xiph.org/releases/cortado/
- Copy the -stripped- jar to cortado_latest.jar
- Update the checksums, e.g. 'md5sum cortado-0.5.7.tar.gz cortado-0.5.7-*.jar >> MD5SUMS.txt'
- Put the latest, debug, stripped versions on downloads.xiph.org with 'svn commit'
- Nag drac667 to sign the binaries
- Post the signed version to releases.xiph.org
- Post the signed version to theora.org as cortado.jar
- Update this list