XSPF Conformance Tests
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a stub. We need to fill it in, first with a list of things to test, then with specific test documents, and eventually with a validator.
- Relative Paths ("Relative paths MUST be resolved according to the XML Base specification or IETF RFC 2396")
- handles valid URIs
- handles failure of any one resource ("If an xspf:track element cannot be rendered, a user-agent MUST skip to the next xspf:track element and MUST NOT interrupt the sequence.")
- "xspf:playlist elements MUST contain one and only one trackList element. The trackList element my be empty."
- "xspf:track elements MAY contain zero or more location elements, but a user-agent MUST NOT render more than one of the named resources."
- trackNum "MUST be a valid XML Schema nonNegativeInteger"
- duration "MUST be a valid XML Schema nonNegativeInteger."