Difference between revisions of "VorbisCasts"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 08:42, 26 October 2011
These links usually point to the page with instructions on how to subscribe to an audiocast (also known as netcast or podcast), not to the audiocast's main homepage. We don't link directly to the feed url because they tend to move around, because the audiocasts like having people visit their websites, and this way you can compare Vorbis with the other legacy proprietary codecs many of these audiocasts still use.
- Alternativlos - German audiocast about political topics, social/technical debates and conspiracy theories
- Deimhart - German language audiocast about Linux, Ubuntu and Open Source which got a European Podcast Award in 2011.
- FLOSS Weekly - weekly audiocast from the TWIT network about Free/Libre/Open Source Software
- Free as in Freedom - Legal aspects of free software by the hosts of the discontinued Software Freedom Law Center audiocast
- Hackerfunk - Swiss German audiocast about hacking related topics (vintage computing, programming languages etc.)
- Kernelpanic Oggcast
- Linux Outlaws - Weekly audiocast about releases, news (including MS and Apple watch), interviews and reviews.
- Radio New Zealand National - publicly-funded non-commercial radio that provides several audiocasts of its programmes, e.g.: Our Changing World (science show) and At the Movies (movie show)
- Radio Tux - Audiocasts from the german Linux news radio
- Rathole Radio - Free music audiocast, i.e. mainly featuring music licensed under the Creative Commons license
- Sourcetrunk - Project/task centric audiocast using Open Source and free software.
- The Linux Link Tech Show
- TuxRadar - Weekly audiocast about Linux related news, releases and opinionated discussions.
- Ubuntu Podcasts - List of Linux/Ubuntu related audiocasts including ogg vorbis feeds
- Oggcast Planet - List of Ogg Vorbis only audiocasts
Audiocasts that are still available but do not produce new episodes.
- ISS2007 ecoscience - lecture audiocast of the 34th International Science School ecoscience, 2007, University of Sydney, Australia. Target audience is high-school students.
- NerdTV - Interview audiocast with famous guests from computer/internet history (e.g. the 'inventor of TCP'). Sponsored bei PBS. Until 2006-04.
- Oggcast - Bi-weekly audiocast from the Software Freedom Law Center, New York. Until 2011-08.
- Open Voices - Interview audiocast by the Linux Foundation, featuring interviews with guests like Linus Torvalds, open source people from Mozilla etc.
- Linux Australia Update. Until 2006.
- Linux Reality Podcast. Until 2008-03.
- LugRadio - Until 2008.