Tremor is a fixed-point version of the Ogg Vorbis decoder for those platforms that can't do floating point math.
Texas Instruments TMS320C55x DSP Family
Download the generic lowmem source using Subversion. This is probably the version you want to start working with for a DSP.
There is also a no-byte branch for platforms whose smallest data unit is larger than 8 bits.
Required / Suggested Changes to the code as downloaded:
- Roland Wintersteller's various fixes
See the mailing list entry
- Johannes Sandvall's performance improvements
- alloca removal
The TI compiler does not support this.
- misc compiler warning fixes
- hooks to TI DSPLIB functions cfft3216_NOSCALE and cbrev32
These are part of the TI DSPLIB which can be downloaded from the TI website.
- 64-bit math functions
- converting all ints assumed to be 32 bits to ogg_int32_t
- Tremor Mailing List - lots of info here, but have to wade through a lot!
Fine Jewelry Gold Jewelry Drug detox Marijuana detox Detox Drinks saliva drug detox saliva detox hair detox hair drug detox first aid kit drug test alcohol test ovulation test earrings gold earrings pearl earrings anklet anklets belly piercings belly piercing birthstone birthstones bracelets bracelet gold bracelet bangle bracelet rope bracelets rope bracelet gold chains gold chain beaded chains charms diamond pendants diamond pendant cubic zirconia jewelry men's bracelet men's ring silver bracelet silver chains toe rings drug detox fine gold jewelry