Difference between revisions of "TheoraTestsuite"
(Created page with '== some samples to test your theora decoder == a decoder must play all these files without problems to comply with the theora specification. [http://v2v.cc/~j/theora_testsuite/…')
Revision as of 20:39, 14 January 2010
some samples to test your theora decoder
a decoder must play all these files without problems to comply with the theora specification.
320x240.ogg [0.3 MB]
* simple example
320x240.ogv [0.3 MB]
* simple example with Skeleton Stream
320x240.skeleton+cmml.ogv [0.3 MB]
* simple example with Skeleton and CMML Stream
pixel_aspect_ratio.ogg - Frame Aspect Ratio: 1.82/1 [1.8 MB]
* defined pixel aspect ratio in header, it also has a theora comment header
videotestsrc-720x576-16-15.ogg - PAL DVD format / Frame Aspect Ratio: 1.33/1 [422K]
* defined pixel aspect ratio in header
* if you see a black border around the testimage you should have a look at the Spec/2.2 on page 22, to see how to use: ti.width, ti.height, ti.frame_width, ti.frame_height, ti.offset_x, ti.offset_y
chained_streams.ogg [2.4 MB]
* all other samples as a chained stream. (see Spec/A.3.1 on page 157)
* another chained file
mobile_itu601_i_422.ogg [8 MB]
* 4:2:2 pixel format, mainline encoder does not support this right now, but its allowed in the spec and libtheora's decoder can decode it(since alpha8).
stockholm-vfr.ogg [1.8 MB]
* Hybrid 24fps/30fps clip encoded as 120fps with dropped frames.
* Ogg Theora video with large offset, output should look like offset_test.pass.png, but not like offset_test.fail.png.
ducks_take_off_444_720p25.ogg [7.2 MB]
* Ogg Theora video 4:4:4 pixel format.
sign_irene_cif-3qi-b.ogg [1.3 MB]
* Ogg Theora video using 3qi (adapative quantization).