Revision as of 00:19, 24 September 2010 by Fp (1.2 update)
- theora: 1.2.x versions of the reference encoder/decoder library (also known as Ptalarbvorm): theora svn, theora official releases.
- theora-1.1: 1.1.x versions of the reference encoder/decoder library (also known as Thusnelda): theora-1.1 svn.
- theora-old: old encoder/decoder library (the decoder does not support all theora features); theora version up to 1.0 alpha 7 were using this code trunk: theora-old svn.
- theora-exp: old, no longer developed, experimental encoder/decoder library: theora-exp svn. Its improvements were merged in the 1.1.0 reference library.
- theora-multithread: old, no longer developed, experimental encoder library based on the old encoder, optimized for SMP/multi core systems: theora-multithread svn. For more info sees all the thread here: Multi-Thread Theora Encoder.
See also Theora Hardware for hardware implementations.
Encoder front ends
- Etheora: a simplified API to theora reference encoder/decoder.
- Theora Hardware: List of hardware-players supporting Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwarePlayers: List of media players that can play Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwareEncoders: List of software that can encode to Ogg Theora
- TheoraDecoders: List of decoder implementations
- TheoraEncoders: List of encoder implementations
- List of Theora videos: Get some files to see what the codec's like
- Games that use Theora: List of known games that use Theora
- TheoraTestsuite: Different samples to test player compliance