Difference between revisions of "TheoraEncoders"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* theora: reference encoder/decoder library with MMX optimizations
* theora: reference encoder/decoder library with MMX optimizations: [http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/theora/ svn], [http://svn.xiph.org/releases/theora/ official releases].
* theora-: with : [http://svn.xiph.org//theora-/ svn].
* theora-exp: experimental encoder/decoder
* theora-exp: experimental encoder/decoder , the and : [http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/theora-exp/ svn].
== See also==
== See also==
Revision as of 01:48, 24 April 2007
- theora: reference encoder/decoder (the decoder now in svn support all theora features) library with MMX optimizations: theora svn, theora official releases.
- theora-old: old encoder/decoder (the decoder does not support all theora features, but it's faster than theora in many cases) library, with MMX optimizations; theora version up to 1.0 alpha 7 were using this code trunk: theora-old svn.
- theora-exp: experimental encoder/decoder (the decoder is the same of reference, the encoder is new and supports all theora features) library: theora-exp svn.
- Theora Hardware: List of hardware-players supporting Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwarePlayers: List of media players that can play Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwareEncoders: List of software that can encode to Ogg Theora
- TheoraDecoders: List of decoder implementations
- TheoraEncoders: List of encoder implementations
- List of Theora videos: Get some files to see what the codec's like
- Games that use Theora: List of known games that use Theora
- TheoraTestsuite: Different samples to test player compliance