Revision as of 02:41, 24 April 2007 by Fp (update on new svn changes)
- theora: reference encoder/decoder (the decoder now in svn support all theora features) library with MMX optimizations: theora svn, official releases.
- theora-old: old encoder/decoder (the decoder does not support all theora features, but it's faster than theora in many cases) library, with MMX optimizations; theora version up to 1.0 alpha 7 were using this code trunk: theora-old svn.
- theora-exp: experimental encoder/decoder (the decoder is the same of reference, the encoder is new and supports all theora features) library: svn.
- Cortado: a GPL Java decoder for Ogg Theora, Ogg Vorbis and other codecs. Embedding this applet on your website you can give viewers access to streams from either the Flumotion streaming server or play a local file from your server without the need for a locally installed media player supporting the correct formats on the visitors computer.
- ffmpeg (only vp3 features, mmx, sse2 optimisations).
- Theora Hardware: List of hardware-players supporting Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwarePlayers: List of media players that can play Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwareEncoders: List of software that can encode to Ogg Theora
- TheoraDecoders: List of decoder implementations
- TheoraEncoders: List of encoder implementations
- List of Theora videos: Get some files to see what the codec's like
- Games that use Theora: List of known games that use Theora
- TheoraTestsuite: Different samples to test player compliance