Revision as of 11:55, 7 March 2006 by Rillian (update todo)
Open for Beta1
- According to this ticket, beta1 should ship with a decoder supporting the whole spec.
- Main things from rillian's todo are:
- Implement non-vp3 qi matrix support in the reference decoder.
- Implement per-block qi switching as per the spec.
- Implement zero-length-packet is duplicate frame (did this get put in the spec?)
- Add API call to request a duplicate compressed frame.
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 pixel format support in the reference codec.
This can wait for the next beta but doesn't have to
- Add some sort of mmx(?) wims,VP3HoSwiYO or rodolphes sugestion?
- API cleanup. Add theora_ctl() for setting codec options, and move non-info-header data out of the theora_info struct into theora_state. rillian wanted to do this for beta 1, but the alpha api has been in use so long, it's now felt that we should
maintain compatibility for the 1.0 release.
- Specs are finished.
- API updates: theora_packet_isheader(), theora_packet_iskeyframe(), theora_encoder_ctl(), theora_decoder_ctl() (in 1.0alpha4).
- The encoder/decoder inloop filter mismatch was fixed in alpha4.