Revision as of 01:22, 28 September 2005 by Fp (update)
- Spec is finished
Open for Beta1
- Main things from rillian's todo are:
- implement non-vp3 qi matrix support in the reference decoder
- implement per-block qi switching as per the spec
- API updates. clean up api to add theora_ctl() for setting codec options, and move non-info-header data out of the theora_info struct into theora_state
- <acolwell> the encoder/decoder inloop filter mismatch should probably be fixed before Beta 1 as well (already done in alpha4?)
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 pixel format support in the reference codec
this can wait for the next beta
- add some sort of mmx(?) wims,VP3HoSwiYO or rodolphes sugestion?
- Is beta1 supposed to ship with a decoder supporting the whole spec (comparison: Vorbis rc1/rc2)?
- Yes. See here