Jump to navigation Jump to search
Open for Beta1
- According to this ticket, beta1 should ship with a decoder supporting the whole spec.
- Main things from rillian's todo are:
- Implement non-vp3 qi matrix support in the reference decoder.
- Implement per-block qi switching as per the spec.
- API updates. clean up api to add theora_ctl() for setting codec options, and move non-info-header data out of the theora_info struct into theora_state.
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 pixel format support in the reference codec.
This can wait for the next beta
- Add some sort of mmx(?) wims,VP3HoSwiYO or rodolphes sugestion?
- Specs are finished.
- API updates: theora_packet_isheader(), theora_packet_iskeyframe(), theora_encoder_ctl(), theora_decoder_ctl() (in 1.0alpha4).
- The encoder/decoder inloop filter mismatch was fixed in alpha4.