XSPF MediaWiki Extension
I have been working on some playlist tools for the folktunes archive wiki, but am looking to try and integrate xspf support. Does anybody have any ideas about the best way to input the data? --Forresto 15:42, 18 May 2005 (PDT)
Please edit this to contribute:
<xspf> playlist title playlist annotation [http://...location.mp3 Internal wiki link if info page is internal | Annotation link title] [http://...location.mp3 Internal wiki link and annotation link title] [http://...location.mp3 http://...info.url.if.external Annotation link title] [Media:MediaWiki_media_item.ogg | Annotation link title] </xspf>
Which would output:
- .xspf & .m3u files to a specified directory
- <ol></ol> track list with .m3u link to the actual wiki page
- optional Webjay import link for xspf
- What would be the nicest way to include playlist title, annotation, creator, info, location, & license?
- Why hasn't the XSPF MIME (application/xspf+xml) been registered yet?
- (Because nobody has stepped up to do the work. As of Oct 12, 2005 it looks like DanBri is now taking this on. --Lucas)
The links to dokerlund.edhsweb.org are no longer valid. I have sent correspondence to the technical administrator of the edhsweb.org website today. If no response in a couple weeks, then the reference should be removed. There is no cache of this information in the Wayback Machine, either. -- Matthew Craig 09:27 19 September 2008 (EDT)
sounds good, but...
Where the heck can i find the spec? This talks all about talking about it, but does not reference the actual definition. Where is the spec defined?
Davec 11:55, 26 April 2007 (PDT)
Is there actually any player that supports content resolving as proposed by the spec? E.g. foo_xspf does not write location free xspf files nor can it resolve them. Tobias Conradi 13:51, 13 February 2009 (PST)