- multi-frame FEC/PLC fix
- PLC fix
- OPUS_GET_FRAME_SIZE() for decoder??
Add license headers to all dist filesDONE
Fix remaining build issues with MSVCDONE
Add OPUS_EXPORT override for chromeDONE
- tune transient detector
- variable frame size?
- LOTS of testing
- re-tune hybrid rate allocation
- re-tune mode switching decisions
- figure out how to use speech/music detection optimally
- everything from 1.0.2
- Handle packets with PLC frames followed by FEC
- Better handling for the case where FEC has a different bandwidth than the current mode
- PLC transitions on unprotected SILK-SILK bandwidth changes?
- Ogg mapping. See [IETF draft]
- Matroska mapping. See: MatroskaOpus
- RTP payload format See [IETF draft]
- De-uglify webpage - some suggestions: write about codecs obsoleted by OPUS (Speex, CELT, Vorbis(?), and the prop. ones), write about implementations (is there only one so far?), comparison table (Opus, Vorbis, Speex, ..., MP5) of features (channels, freq, bits per sample, license, language (C89), integer impl. (Vorbis decoder only, Opus YES, ...), future use in video files (Theora? Dirac? WebM? other future codecs...), audio files for storage (like Vorbis, no raw Opus defined, only inside OGG), ...
- Promotional material (some nice free or Public domain sounds in Opus format)
- Oggz-validate (should also validate opus toc)
- A simple real time streaming example tool
- Replaygain (half done— needs a gain tool)
- Test exp_analysis and void_my_warranty.patch
- Smart automatic mode decision
- psymodel based VBR
- Remove copy in inverse MDCT
- Save some float<->int conversions
- Improvements to LP mode CBR (greg has some code)