Revision as of 15:51, 10 July 2007 by Saoshyant (alright; I just hope people come; I'm foreseeing a fiasco)
Wednesday 11th of July at 06:00 UTC
- OggPCM: is it finished? May we start supporting it in our tools (e.g. decoding on ogg123, encoding on oggenc)?
- OggPlay: status. This project will be vital on the competition to get <video> and <audio> to use our formats
- Oggless proposal: opinion by other Xiph members other than Ivo, Silvia, Sebastian, and Conrad needed
- MIME Types and File Extensions proposal: same as above
- Ambisonics: what's the status? Are we having a libambi for all codecs?
- Change of Wiki license from CC-BY-SA (Similar to GPL) to CC-BY (similar to BSD): anyone opposing?
- Default XSPF support in Icecast: will it happen?
- theora: what about releasing 1.0alpha8 with current svn of theora-old, while completing the transition to the new complete decoder (which now is slower in many cases)? Current svn of theora-old has a faster decoder and an improved encoder wrt 1.0alpha7.
- libao: progress?