Jump to navigation Jump to search
2007 May MonthlyMeeting
Is to be held on Wednesday, 16th of May at 06:00 UTC
- Google Summer of Code 2007; how are the projects/candidates going?
- discussing current proposals to use Xiph codecs outside Ogg and which one we should endorse1 2
- I, Ivo, have talked with Monty about this proposal from the mplayer people, and we decided it would be best to reach a consensus between the concerned parties (i.e. our codec developers).
- put an end to the bloody extension mess. Check if we all agree with the current MIME Types and File Extensions proposal.
- What about releasing 1.0alpha8 with current svn of theora-old, while completing the transition to the new complete decoder (which now is slower in many cases)? Current svn of theora-old has a faster decoder and an improved encoder wrt 1.0alpha7.
- move of XSPF validator of Sebastian Pipping to Motherfish (needs admin access for Python setup, or something like that)
- making a priority to add default XSPF support on Icecast (there's a volunteer working on a XSLT for this; MikeS we would like your opinion)
- other project reports/updates