Revision as of 14:32, 1 December 2005 by Saoshyant (→Agenda: Adding discussion topic, and another alternative to fix the wiki spam issue)
- Address wiki spam (Spambots are now the most active "contributors")
- Use norefer on links to make it less attractive?
- More conter-measures? (e.g. delete accounts or auto-revert changes by identified spambots)
- Or why not merely install a CAPTCHA hack for MediaWiki (the software for this wiki)?
- The new speex.org site is ready, but someone (with permissions) needs to "install" it instead of the old one.
- Vorbis stills need more support on portable players. Shouldn't a team of Public Relations cover this issue by contacting as many player producer companies as possible?