In an effort to bring open-source ideals to the world of multimedia the Xiph.org Foundation develops a multitude of amazing products. This wiki describes our free and open protocols and software.
Demonstrations of Xiph technologies
Want to hear or see Xiph in action? These projects are using our codecs, formats, or libraries.
- VorbisStreams: Stations streaming with the Vorbis codec
- Games that use Vorbis: Games using the Vorbis codec for music or sound effects
- VorbisHardware: Hardware players using the Vorbis codec
- VorbisSoftwarePlayers: list of media players with out-of-box support for Ogg Vorbis
- List of Theora videos: Available videos encoded with Theora
is ultracet a narcotic butalbital cheap ambien online online tadalafil buy ultram online cheap diazepam cheap tramadol getting alprazolam without a prescription online atenolol tadalafil ativan addiction valium online buy soma online cheap tramadol phentermine generic cialis butalbital prescription buy celexa adipex diet pills online atenolol buy fioricet discount phentermine celexa & discontinuation symptoms buy ultracet ativan buy alprazolam online generic cialis drug ultracet buy ambien buy online fioricet
- Ogg: Media container. This is our native format and the recommended container for Xiph codecs.
- Ogg Skeleton: Skeleton information on all logical content bitstreams in Ogg.
- SpeexRTP: RTP payload format for voice
- VorbisRTP: RTP payload format for general audio
- TheoraRTP: RTP payload format for video
- XSPF: XML playlist format
- Compressed Audio/Video Codecs:
- Timed Text/Metadata Codecs:
- Other software
- OggComponent/VorbisComponent: Wrappers to integrate Ogg-Vorbis into Mac OS X
Work in Progress
- Work In Progress: codecs and software still in the research and development stages.