Revision as of 15:08, 5 November 2009 by Rillian (mention pushing the tag as a separate step)
- Tag new cortado locally, e.g. 'git tag 0.5.7'
- Build tar with 'ant distcheck'
- Verify that builds from the tar from output/dist/src work and displays a sensible version
- Compile with JDK 1.3 'ant release'
- Pass the cortado-ovt-stripped-* jar through proguard using this config and replace the stripped version with the result
- Test to make sure the resulting jars are usable
- Publish the tag to the upstream repository, e.g. 'git push --tags'
- Copy the working .jar files to a checkout of https://svn.xiph.org/releases/cortado/
- Copy the -stripped- jar to cortado_latest.jar
- Update the checksums, e.g. with 'md5sum cortado-0.5.7.tar.gz cortado-0.5.7-*.jar >> MD5SUMS.txt'
- Put the latest, debug, stripped versions on releases.xiph.org with 'svn commit'
- Nag drac667 to sign the binaries
- Post the signed version to releases.xiph.org
- Post the signed version to theora.org as cortado.jar
- Update this list