Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Collapse avoidance
- Reduce waste when splitting at high bit-rate?
- Revert N=1 allocation special case?
- Revisit folding
- Can we remove the need to fold on split?
- Should we do L/R folding?
- Should we fold the side (probably not)?
- Band-aligned folding?
- Temporal masking
- 3-tap prefilter/postfilter
- qtheta offset
- Just in case (probably not needed)
- delta allocation for non-transient
- fine offset
- Spreading/folding parameter
- Band layout (spacing)
Still possible, but probably not a good idea
- Enable new layout with more HF bands
- Remove 2-phase stereo?