XML Shareable Playlist Format (XSPF), pronounced spiff, is a next-generation playlist format. This wiki is new as of spring 2005; are you looking for the old XSPF wiki?
The mime type for XSPF playlists is application/xspf+xml, although it has not yet been registered with IANA.
- XSPF FAQ for communicating to Xiph people what XSPF is.
- Web home outside of Xiph: http://xspf.org
- Web home at Xiph: http://xspf.xiph.org
- Wiki outside of Xiph: http://playlist.musicbrainz.org/playlist/moin.cgi/
- Source control for source code, spec, xslt, validation: http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/xspf/
- Source control for web site: http://svn.xiph.org/websites/xspf.org/
- A survey of playlist formats, by Lucas Gonze
- An XSPF MediaWiki extension in development by Forrest Oliphant