These links usually point to the page with instructions on how to subscribe to an audiocast (also known as netcast or podcast), not to the audiocast's main homepage. We don't link directly to the feed url because they tend to move around, because the audiocasts like having people visit their websites, and this way you can compare Vorbis with the other legacy proprietary codecs many of these audiocasts still use.
- Deimhart - German language audiocast about Linux, Ubuntu and Open Source which got a European Podcast Award in 2011.
- Free as in Freedom - Legal aspects of free software by the hosts of the discontinued Software Freedom Law Center audiocast
- Linux Outlaws - Weekly audiocast about releases, news (including MS and Apple watch), interviews and reviews.
- Radio Tux - Audiocasts from the german Linux news radio
- Rathole Radio - Free music audiocast, i.e. mainly featuring music licensed under the Creative Commons license
- TuxRadar - Weekly audiocast about Linux related news, releases and opinionated discussions.
Audiocasts that are still available but do not produce new episodes.
- NerdTV - Interview audiocast with famous guests from computer/internet history (e.g. the 'inventor of TCP'). Sponsored bei PBS. Until 2006-04.
- Oggcast - Bi-weekly audiocast from the Software Freedom Law Center, New York. Until 2011-08.
- Open Voices - Interview audiocast by the Linux Foundation, featuring interviews with guests like Linus Torvalds, open source people from Mozilla etc.