Texas Instruments TMS320C55x DSP Family
Download the generic lowmem source using Subversion. This is probably the version you want to start working with for a DSP.
Required / Suggested Changes to the code as downloaded:
- Roland Wintersteller's various fixes
See the mailing list entry
- Johannes Sandvall's performance improvements
- alloca removal
The TI compiler does not support this.
- misc compiler warning fixes
- hooks to TI DSPLIB functions cfft3216_NOSCALE and cbrev32
These are part of the TI DSPLIB which can be downloaded from the TI website.
- 64-bit math functions
- converting all ints assumed to be 32 bits to ogg_int32_t
- Tremor Mailing List - lots of info here, but have to wade through a lot!