(Difference between revisions)
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
== See also==
== See also==
Revision as of 23:00, 3 February 2008
- theora: reference encoder/decoder (the decoder support all theora features) library with MMX optimizations: theora svn, theora official releases.
- theora-old: old encoder/decoder (the decoder does not support all theora features, but it's faster than theora in many cases) library, with MMX optimizations; theora version up to 1.0 alpha 7 were using this code trunk: theora-old svn.
- theora-exp: experimental encoder/decoder (the decoder is more or less the same of reference, the encoder is new and supports all theora features but it's not really usable) library: theora-exp svn.
- theora-thusnelda: another experimental encoder; it should be more usable than theora-exp and should replace the reference encoder in the future (the decoder is the same of reference), library: theora-thusnelda svn. For more info sees here: Theora "the push for 1.0" update.
- theora-multithread: experimental encoder based on the reference encoder optimized for SMP/multi core systems: theora-multithread svn. For more info sees all the thread here: Multi-Thread Theora Encoder.
- Etheora: a simplified API to theora reference encoder/decoder.
- Theora Hardware: List of hardware-players supporting Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwarePlayers: List of media players that can play Ogg Theora
- TheoraSoftwareEncoders: List of software that can encode to Ogg Theora
- TheoraDecoders: List of decoder implementations
- TheoraEncoders: List of encoder implementations
- List of Theora videos: Get some files to see what the codec's like
- Games that use Theora: List of known games that use Theora
- TheoraTestsuite: Different samples to test player compliance