Revision as of 10:04, 5 January 2005 by Maikmerten
- Spec is finished
Open for Beta1
- Main things from rillian's todo are:
- API updates. theora_packet_isheader(), theora_packet_iskeyframe(), theora_encoder_ctl(), theora_decoder_ctl() (already done in alpha4?)
- implement non-vp3 qi matrix support in the reference decoder
- implement per-block qi switching as per the spec
- <acolwell> the encoder/decoder inloop filter mismatch should probably be fixed before Beta 1 as well (already done in alpha4?)
this can wait for the next beta
- add some sort of mmx(?) wims,VP3HoSwiYO or rodolphes sugestion?
- we also need 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 pixel format support in the reference codec
Is beta1 supposed to ship with a decoder supporting the whole spec (comparison: Vorbis rc1/rc2)?