Revision as of 09:57, 15 May 2007 by Fp
2007 May MonthlyMeeting
Is to be held on Wednesday, 16th of May at 06:00 UTC
- Google Summer of Code 2007; how are the projects/candidates going?
- discussing current proposals to use Xiph codecs outside Ogg and which one we should endorse1 2
- I, Ivo, have talked with Monty about this proposal from the mplayer people, and we decided it would be best to reach a consensus between the concerned parties (i.e. codec developers).
- What about releasing 1.0alpha8 with current svn of theora-old, while completing the transition to the new complete decoder (which now is slower in many cases)? Current svn of theora-old has a faster decoder and an improved encoder wrt 1.0alpha7.
- put an end to the bloody extension mess. Check if we all agree with the MIME Types and File Extensions proposal.
- move of XSPF validator of Sebastian Pipping to Motherfish
- other project reports/updates