Revision as of 14:03, 28 September 2006 by Saoshyant
2006 October MonthlyMeeting
There must be a meeting.
I propose at the 4th of October at 6:00 GMT. This proposal will be e-mailed to most updated lists.--Saoshyant 06:58, 28 September 2006 (PDT)
- Google Summer of Code students that "vanished"
- Can we find some webmasters?
- Should we go forward with OggPCM?
- There are over 50 tickets marked as PATCH in the trac. Many of these are fix for old and known problems, and some are already fixed (sometimes in different ways) into Linux distributions (notably Debian) with custom patches, while others add new features. Would be nice if someone takes up some time reviewing and applying/rejecting the trac and distribution patches, so even other distributions/who build from source get the benefits.
- Seems that it is no more possible to add/modify tickets in the trac without an account; can users reporting bugs get such account (best would be reuse the accounts of wiki.xiph.org)?
- Status of projects
- Lucas Gonze from the XSPF project needs help with the MIME registration of XSPF at the IETF