Revision as of 13:16, 21 August 2006 by Fp
2006 September MonthlyMeeting
Will there be a meeting?
- Google Summer of Code students that "vanished"
- Can we find some webmasters?
- Should we go forward with OggPCM?
- There are over 50 tickets marked as PATCH in the trac. Many of these are fix for old and known problems, and some are already fixed (sometimes in different ways) into Linux distributions with custom patches, while others add new features. Would be nice if someone takes up some time reviewing and applying/rejecting the trac and distribution patches.
- Seems that it is no more possible to add/modify tickets in the trac without an account; can users reporting bugs get such account?