- Make the Ogg/Vorbis only build work again (requires removing the static references to Theora/Kate in Durationscanner)
- Make 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 work.
- Chaining support. (At least 'play through' on an icecast stream)
- Vorbis low-pass mode to reduce aliasing when the pluging is producing µlaw output for a 1.1 JVM.
- New Vorbis implementation? Must benchmark and test with old JVMs.
- Dirac support?
- Improved duration scanning, seeking, and support for the index when its finalized.
- Make the ant build scripts produce proguarded binaries.